which 1060 6gb to get?

Solution
often asked question. the difference comes down to a few variables : Warranty, Clockspeeds (if the card is overclocked, superclocked or stock speed), the cooling system, and the increase in performance (if it's an OC'ed or Superclocked card).

All this means nothing much. The standard (stock cards) perform very closely to the OC/SC cards. The difference is normally between 3-10 FPS.

Cooling is important for some. The stock versions usually have 1 fan. Mid versions 2, and OC/SC versions maybe 3. It keeps the GPU cooler, and enables higher clockspeeds.

Really you should just choose any of a few reputable brands :MSI, Asus, EVGA etc. choose the one that's in your budget, and aesthetically looks as you want, or maybe fits in with your...
often asked question. the difference comes down to a few variables : Warranty, Clockspeeds (if the card is overclocked, superclocked or stock speed), the cooling system, and the increase in performance (if it's an OC'ed or Superclocked card).

All this means nothing much. The standard (stock cards) perform very closely to the OC/SC cards. The difference is normally between 3-10 FPS.

Cooling is important for some. The stock versions usually have 1 fan. Mid versions 2, and OC/SC versions maybe 3. It keeps the GPU cooler, and enables higher clockspeeds.

Really you should just choose any of a few reputable brands :MSI, Asus, EVGA etc. choose the one that's in your budget, and aesthetically looks as you want, or maybe fits in with your system.

For the extra 20-50 bucks you might spend on the higher end ones with fancy lighting higher clockspeeds etc, it translates to the aforementioned performance difference. Not worth it my opinion.

I've got an Asus Dual 1060. I love it. Its white, but fits in with my RGB/MOBO/Case set up. It's as quiet as a mouse, and the temps rarely get above 45c even playing BF1, which is taxing.

Other will recommend different cards, and they will all validate it. But really you make the choice, based on what you need.

To summarise, consider:

Price
Aesthetics
Cooling
OC or SC models

Solution