Which 120mm Noctua fan?

Jun 23, 2015
I have 1 120mm fan spot for the case i wanna buy-Lian Li Pc-q21. Which fan would be ideal for this case? Dont want it to be too noisy. My build list:https://pcpartpicker.com/user/TMcKenzieP/saved/tTDkLk

Solution
technically, NF-F12 or NF-P12.
industrialPPC are also black.
as for your system, IMHO it's not going to work well in this case due to poor cooling.
Use Fractal Design Define Nano S or Phantechs Enthoo ITX or NZXT Manta (in that order)
with the above cases you get small size ITX systems (like mine) with decent cooling that allows overclocking and use of full size GPUs.
technically, NF-F12 or NF-P12.
industrialPPC are also black.
as for your system, IMHO it's not going to work well in this case due to poor cooling.
Use Fractal Design Define Nano S or Phantechs Enthoo ITX or NZXT Manta (in that order)
with the above cases you get small size ITX systems (like mine) with decent cooling that allows overclocking and use of full size GPUs.

Solution
Jun 23, 2015

Ok, thanks for the advice. Yea, you're right about the poor cooling.....i dunno why lian li didnt put a grill at the top. Shame, cuz i really really like the look and size of this case. I may still get it and ask my dad to cut a space out on top where i can put an exhaust fan, we'll see. The cases you suggested look nice, but my plan B is to go with a Lian Li PC-05s. Thank you again!

No problem.
When talking about cooling, for system with those specs (especially if you want to overclock), a total of 2x120 intake and 2x120 exhaust would be very recommended (IMHO a bare minimum). As you can see, I have a bit less power hungry HW and it's liquid cooled. And yet 2 in 2 out fans.
as for the MB choice, the one you picked will be no good for overclocking due to poor power delivery design. Even if it will do overclock, it will fail in continuous load as the VRM will overheat and system will crash in best case. there are only 5 phases of which at least one is dedicated to iGPU and at most 4 to cores.
this is much more robust board with more useful features: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/mpM323/asus-rog-strix-z270i-gaming-mini-itx-lga1151-motherboard-strix-z270i-gaming
2x M.2 slots
smarter fan headers + option to use more temperatures as source for fan curves
way better power delivery (asus using high quality mosfets and voltage controllers).

If you do not want to overclock, there is no point in Z270 MB