[SOLVED] Which b560 motherboard is better ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

autoblogart

Honorable
Apr 18, 2018
1) Can you tell me what's the best mobo between these 2 :
MSI B560 MORTAR WIFI ddr4
GIGABYTE b560 AORUS Elite ddr4

2) And which one has better onboard audio ?

Solution
Hey man,

Pretty easy questions to answer if you know where to look.

1. Out of those two, the Gigabyte is better. I've done a bit of searching and found this motherboard: GIGABYTE B560M AORUS PRO AX. Around the same price, but better than both of those you mentioned.

2. All three of those motherboards use the same audio chip, the ALC897. Sound should be the same between them.
Hey man,

1. Out of those two, the Gigabyte is better. I've done a bit of searching and found this motherboard: GIGABYTE B560M AORUS PRO AX. Around the same price, but better than both of those you mentioned.

2. All three of those motherboards use the same audio chip, the ALC897. Sound should be the same between them.

Solution

autoblogart

Honorable
Apr 18, 2018
Hey man,

Thanks for your answer man . Unfortunately I can't get the pro ax I know it's better but I can't get unavailable

I have these 2 options b560 gigabyte aorus

And the msi b560 mortar wifi

And I have 1 more option which is a Soyo b660m classic motherboard 12th gen

Those are my price range

Do I get a b560 or go with the Soyo b660?

Status
Not open for further replies.