Question Which case is better?

Mar 25, 2019
Hello,

I would like to know which case is better:
-Nzxt h500i
- Nox Hummer tgs ( the bigger one)
-Cooler master masterbox MB500

Thank so much for your help, if you have any suggestions ( same price ofc).

Thank you again.

maziech

Respectable
Feb 18, 2019
Doesn't matter... A case is a case, it's only some plastic/metal/glass to keep Your components together....

Just make sure that:
  • it allows to install fans on front and top of the rig
  • it has enough room for Your motherboard and cooling
  • If You want to go for AIO cooling, make sure You'll be able to install it inside
  • it has cover for PSU to hide all the cables in it and some points for nice cable management
  • It's not built-up at the front inside - You need good airflow in Your rig from the front fans
Just buy the one You like the most.

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2019
Actually CM masterbox MB500 has better cooling than those other two (because of mesh front).
I'd choose it instead of H500i.

Okay , i was going for the CM MB500 too but i saw that the H440 V2 has some pretty Nice reviews and they say it's good if you want to add watercooling, so should i go for the CM or the H440?

Mar 25, 2019
I'd personally go for the H500i out of all of those, but that is my preference. I have an S340 Elite and it is very top notch.
I already order the pc, but i can still change the case i don't know if i should get the CM or the nzxt H440 V2 ?
They say the second one is very good with water cooling ( thing that i may add later) so what do you think? Do i tellis the CM MB 500 better than the H440 ?

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Cases are personal. You have to look at it every day, we don't. All your listed cases are decent, and they all have their own advantages and disadvantages vrs the others. So apart from price considerations it boils down to exactly what you'd be happiest looking at every day that also fits your current and possibly future needs/wants.

Mar 25, 2019
Cases are personal. You have to look at it every day, we don't. All your listed cases are decent, and they all have their own advantages and disadvantages vrs the others. So apart from price considerations it boils down to exactly what you'd be happiest looking at every day that also fits your current and possibly future needs/wants.
You're right on this one.

g-unit1111

Titan
I already order the pc, but i can still change the case i don't know if i should get the CM or the nzxt H440 V2 ?
They say the second one is very good with water cooling ( thing that i may add later) so what do you think? Do i tellis the CM MB 500 better than the H440 ?

The H440 is a bit of an older model. It's basically a newer version of the H440 which was released I believe 2013 - 2014, and I had the older case and it was good at the time, but it's been replaced by the much newer and better looking H700i since then.

Mar 25, 2019
The H440 is a bit of an older model. It's basically a newer version of the H440 which was released I believe 2013 - 2014, and I had the older case and it was good at the time, but it's been replaced by the much newer and better looking H700i since then.
Yes i was checking it out too but it's more expensive then the H440 v2(différence in price is 100$ in my country), i was going to get a nzxt case since many people recommend it, so i guess i'll go with the H440 V2 since the H500i isn't available right now.

g-unit1111

Titan
Yes i was checking it out too but it's more expensive then the H440 v2(différence in price is 100$ in my country), i was going to get a nzxt case since many people recommend it, so i guess i'll go with the H440 V2 since the H500i isn't available right now.

What country are you in? Surely there should be a lot more case variety to choose from. The 700i is a bit on the high end, mid range the H500i would be a better choice.

Mar 25, 2019
What country are you in? Surely there should be a lot more case variety to choose from. The 700i is a bit on the high end, mid range the H500i would be a better choice.
I am from morocco, there is but it takes weeks to get them, and i am not the patient kind of a Guy, so i had a choice between the CM MB 500 and this nzxt h440( both are available right now) that's why i said i'll go with the nzxt i guess.
The problems in my country is that if à case or a component costs 100$ or 100€ for example, it Will cost at least 200€ in morocco or sometimes even more ( especially for cpu and graphic cards) my pc costs 1200$ , but if i buy it in Europe or us it Will cost 900$ or 950$, that's the problem in my country, and if i order it from another country from amazon for example, when the item arrives to the customs they charge you double or sometimes triple the price you payed for it,
That's why i am trying to get the pc fast because there are a bunch of sales on the components i got, so if i wait 4 weeks for the H500i the sales might end and i'll have to add another 200$ to get the pc i wanted.

It's not easy to be a gamer in morocco hhhhhhh

g-unit1111

Titan
I am from morocco, there is but it takes weeks to get them, and i am not the patient kind of a Guy, so i had a choice between the CM MB 500 and this nzxt h440( both are available right now) that's why i said i'll go with the nzxt i guess.
The problems in my country is that if à case or a component costs 100$ or 100€ for example, it Will cost at least 200€ in morocco or sometimes even more ( especially for cpu and graphic cards) my pc costs 1200$ , but if i buy it in Europe or us it Will cost 900$ or 950$, that's the problem in my country, and if i order it from another country from amazon for example, when the item arrives to the customs they charge you double or sometimes triple the price you payed for it,
That's why i am trying to get the pc fast because there are a bunch of sales on the components i got, so if i wait 4 weeks for the H500i the sales might end and i'll have to add another 200$ to get the pc i wanted.

It's not easy to be a gamer in morocco hhhhhhh

Yeah I can imagine. Of all those I'd say that H440 is the better choice since that is really your only option. If you could get the H500i that would be better, but the 440 is fine too.

Reactions: Leeshunshin
Mar 25, 2019
Yeah I can imagine. Of all those I'd say that H440 is the better choice since that is really your only option. If you could get the H500i that would be better, but the 440 is fine too.
Yes i guess, at least i could get a razer keyvoard and mouse from France because my cousin lives there, so at least i got those for a good price.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Doesn't matter... A case is a case, it's only some plastic/metal/glass to keep Your components together....

Just make sure that:
  • it allows to install fans on front and top of the rig
  • it has enough room for Your motherboard and cooling
  • If You want to go for AIO cooling, make sure You'll be able to install it inside
  • it has cover for PSU to hide all the cables in it and some points for nice cable management
  • It's not built-up at the front inside - You need good airflow in Your rig from the front fans
Just buy the one You like the most.

I would also say it needs to not be a glass fish tank wanna be. So many cases may look nice but internals suffer from not being able to breath. A major fault of many cases released last few years. Frightening for me wanting an adequate replacement for my SIlverstone FT02

Don't buy a case that includes a PSU, just asking for trouble.

TRENDING THREADS