Question Which case to use for this set up?

Sep 27, 2019
Greetings,

I've decided to build my first computer part to part but im stuck in which pc case should i use.Im in a budget so i cant spend a lot in a pc case.
First of all i need a midi ATX pc case.
I was thinking about
1)Sharkoon VG5-V
2)CoolerMaster CMP 500
3)Aerocool aero-500

and last but not least
4)Aerocool cruisestar (The casual version not the advanced)

My pc set up so far is:
CPU : Amd Ryzen 5 3400G with wraith spire cpu cooler (comes with the box)
MotherBoard: ASRock Fatal1ty b450 Gaming k4
GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2060 6GB Ventus XS OC (or) GigaByte GeForce 1660 6GB OC (I havent decided yet)
RAM: G,Skill RipJawsV 16gb DDR4-32000MHz (GVKB)
PSU:CoolerMaster MasterWatt Lite 600W
HDD: WesternDigital Blue 3.5" 1TB
SSD: Intenso SATA III 2.5" 128GB (I only need this one to store my windows for my pc to boot faster)

Im worried if these parts will fit in these cases.So far im thinking about buying the Sharkoon VG5-V case or the CoolerMaster CMP 500 case.Since im very inexperienced i cant tell which pc case is better and if my parts fit in the cases.Im thinking more about the Sharkoon VG5-V since i like it more and it comes with 3 fans pre-installed and its more close to my taste.
Any help or recommendations would be appreciated.
Thank you!

Sep 27, 2019
How much are you able to spend on a case and where are you located? If you're deciding to stick to the cases short listed above and not looking at other alternatives, the Aero 500, and CMP 500 are good choices.
Im located in greece.Well after thinking about it and checking other alternatives ive concluded in choosing the
Sharkoon TG4 Blue .I like it a lot and seems to be able to fit all of my parts.The air flow is kinda ambiguous but it seems a good choice overall.Both aesthetically(combo with my peripheralls and room) and in size etc.Lets say the max i would be able to spend would be 60 euros.