[SOLVED] Which combination is best?

Solution
In nvidia driver its called Gsynch... You enable gsynch and you can adjust your monitor to 144Hz.
Gsynch was before open only to Nvidia Gsynch monitors, but last year, Nvidia allowed gsynch to be used on freesynch monitors as well.. You wont have problems running in 144Hz with nvidia card.... on freesynch monitor.
Feb 25, 2020
Yes you can use freesynch monitor with RTX 2060 ....
They are pretty similar on performance, it depends on the game... in some games 2060 had the edge in other 5700.. but the difference at least for me is unnoticeable.
If I use 144hz free sync monitor with RTX 2060 super, can I able to enable free sync?
Do I really need to enable free sync on a 144 Hz monitor?

In nvidia driver its called Gsynch... You enable gsynch and you can adjust your monitor to 144Hz.
Gsynch was before open only to Nvidia Gsynch monitors, but last year, Nvidia allowed gsynch to be used on freesynch monitors as well.. You wont have problems running in 144Hz with nvidia card.... on freesynch monitor.

Reactions: mctrader07
Solution
Feb 25, 2020
But I think it is officially available for selected free sync monitors only.