A processor
A mobo
A psu
A cooling unit if needed.
I have hdd and monitor.
Thank you

Solution
$110 is the normal price for a fx-6300.

In all reality you are just not going to piece together anything for $260.

CPU: FX-6300 - $110
Mobo: ASROCK/ASUS Low end board : $60
Memory: 4gb of memory (8gb is prefred so 4gb is low) $45
Decent PSU that wont put all your hardware at risk of being fried: $50

That puts you over $260 without a video card.
G

Sorry I didn't intend to make duplicate post. Its my crappy net connection. O don't how to delete them . And I have case optical drive hdd. I am from india and things are pretty costly here. Like amd fx 6300 costs about $110

G

Sorry I didn't intend to make duplicate post. Its my crappy net connection. O don't how to delete them . And I have case optical drive hdd. I am from india and things are pretty costly here. Like amd fx 6300 costs about $110

G

$110 is the normal price for a fx-6300.

In all reality you are just not going to piece together anything for $260.

CPU: FX-6300 - $110
Mobo: ASROCK/ASUS Low end board : $60
Memory: 4gb of memory (8gb is prefred so 4gb is low) $45
Decent PSU that wont put all your hardware at risk of being fried: $50

That puts you over $260 without a video card.

Solution
G

Thank you the components which I decided are intel core ii3 4130 or 4150 , corsair vengeance 4gb ram, cooler master hyper tx3 evo , Gigabyte GA-H81M-S1 Motherboard and corsair 450 w psu.

G

Thank you the components which I decided are intel core ii3 4130 or 4150 , corsair vengeance 4gb ram, cooler master hyper tx3 evo , Gigabyte GA-H81M-S1 Motherboard and corsair 450 w psu.

G