[SOLVED] Which CPU cooler is better among Deepcool Gammaxx GT and Cooler Master Hyper 212 Led Turbo edition?

hakimul.islam

Reputable
Dec 19, 2018
Which CPU cooler is a better overall CPU cooler among Deepcool Gammaxx GT and Cooler Master Hyper 212 Led Turbo Edition? Both are 120mm air coolers.

Solution
By the way, as you linked a video that's a comparison between Hyper 212 led and Gammaxx 400, what's the difference between Deepcool Gammaxx 400 and Gammaxx GT? Only RGB?
Basically same unit with some minor differences like fan curve and noise modulation. GT version is slightly better. Theres the RGB thing ofcourse.
They will both give you around same ballpark of performance, they belong to the same category...

Reactions: hakimul.islam

hakimul.islam

Reputable
Dec 19, 2018
They will both give you around the same ballpark of performance, they belong to the same category...
Yet there are possibilities of slight difference and I'm focusing on that little difference. I've heard from one of my friends that Deepcool Gammaxx GT is slightly better in terms of performance, ram clearance, height clearance and aesthetics . Is that true? What makes him say that?

Yet there are possibilities of slight difference and I'm focusing on that little difference. I've heard from one of my friends that Deepcool Gammaxx GT is slightly better in terms of performance, ram clearance, height clearance and aesthetics . Is that true? What makes him say that?
The GAMAXX does outperform the Hyper in some benches, but the difference is so miniscule that it doesn't matter much. But if that gives you mental satisfaction then you should go for it...
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tCm7HnzPi0

hakimul.islam

Reputable
Dec 19, 2018
The GAMAXX does outperform the Hyper in some benches, but the difference is so miniscule that it doesn't matter much. But if that gives you mental satisfaction then you should go for it...
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tCm7HnzPi0
By the way, as you linked a video that's a comparison between Hyper 212 led and Gammaxx 400, what's the difference between Deepcool Gammaxx 400 and Gammaxx GT? Only RGB?