Question Which DDR5 RAM suits my setup?

Feb 8, 2022
Hello,
this is my setup.

I had G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL36 Memory but 5 days later, one stick of RAM stopped to work.
I decided to purchase to same product. 5 days later, same issue and I sent it back again 🙃

That's why I'm seeking your help now, do you know what DDR5 RAM can I purchase ?

I'm not going to OC my computer but I'm seeking for quality and power (hence my first choice).

From GIGABYTE's website: AORUS Memory DDR5 5200MHz 32GB Memory Kit is strongly recommended for my MB but there is no review nor shop where to buy it.
There is also a 6000MHz model but I cannot find it online.

Do you have any recommendation about another product ?

Thank you !

You might be looking at this situation from wrong angle. Instead of looking for different better RAM you should consider what if your motherboard is killing perfectly good sticks. You wrote that same thing happened to second kit. The question is how much same it was? Like it was exactly same slot on motherboard that housed both failed sticks?

Feb 8, 2022
It was not the same slot than the first time. Indeed I also ask myself where the issue can come but my hardware is new and everything is working fine (when the RAM works aswell...).

I waited few days with one stick of RAM and it was working fine. I swapped it from one slot to the other one and it kept working.

Futhermore, from gigabyte's website, there is a bios update F6 in order to handle those G.Skill new RAM. So to myself, it was obvious that the issue does not come from anything else than the RAM.
But maybe I made a mistake by picking this model of RAM.

I sent a message to gigabyte's support where they tell me to check my CPU'pins: it's fine.

So from my position, I don't know what to do but asking what can I purchase...

Reactions: DRagor
Hello,
this is my setup.

I had G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL36 Memory but 5 days later, one stick of RAM stopped to work.
I decided to purchase to same product. 5 days later, same issue and I sent it back again 🙃

That's why I'm seeking your help now, do you know what DDR5 RAM can I purchase ?

I'm not going to OC my computer but I'm seeking for quality and power (hence my first choice).

From GIGABYTE's website: AORUS Memory DDR5 5200MHz 32GB Memory Kit is strongly recommended for my MB but there is no review nor shop where to buy it.
There is also a 6000MHz model but I cannot find it online.

Do you have any recommendation about another product ?

Thank you !
Go here and run the scanner see what it shows.
Crucial

TRENDING THREADS