which game could I play with a 1050 video card

Aug 21, 2018
Hi gamers !
I'm asking you if a 1050 videocard could be enough to play some games ? I have msi b250 m pro vd motherboard i37100 4 gb ram...
I would like to play games such as fortnite no man's land dead by daylight...
thank you in advance....

Solution
Specifications Page for your motherboard - MSI B250M PRO-VD

** DDR4 memory modules can only run at maximum of 2400 MHz for 7th Gen processors and 2133 MHz for 6 th Gen processors on XMP mode.

You have a 7th Gen Intel Processor (Intel Core I3-7100).

Due to compatibility issues with mixing RAM modules, it is RECOMMENDED that you purchase RAM in kits. Therefore, I recommend that you REPLACE your current RAM with a new 8GB (2x4GB) DDR4-2400 RAM kit to avoid compatibility issues.

-Wolf sends

R3PLAY

Commendable
Jan 19, 2017
If you could download the program Speccy, open it and post a screenshot of the results here, we will be able to assist you for sure.

Speccy is a program that lists all of your computer's specifications.

From what I can find on that brand is that all their psu's are utter garbage and should be replaced by a quality unit if you want your pc to last and not randomly die due to a bad psu.

R3PLAY

Commendable
Jan 19, 2017

They need to be the EXACT same, but even if they're the exact same, they're not guaranteed to work with eachother.

Wolfshadw

Titan
Specifications Page for your motherboard - MSI B250M PRO-VD

** DDR4 memory modules can only run at maximum of 2400 MHz for 7th Gen processors and 2133 MHz for 6 th Gen processors on XMP mode.

You have a 7th Gen Intel Processor (Intel Core I3-7100).

Due to compatibility issues with mixing RAM modules, it is RECOMMENDED that you purchase RAM in kits. Therefore, I recommend that you REPLACE your current RAM with a new 8GB (2x4GB) DDR4-2400 RAM kit to avoid compatibility issues.

-Wolf sends

Solution