Which games will I be able to run and at what settings?

Zeekayy

Reputable
Apr 15, 2015
Hello everyone,

I'm new here and I have been reading a lot of threads here at Tom's Hardware forums about various stuff since a while now but basically this is my first ever question here.

As everyone may know its 2015 and Intel has released it's 5th Generation processors, I'll be buying a laptop tomorrow for some heavy software related work and probably some gaming, specs are:

5th Generation Core i5 5200U Broadwell CPU @2.2 Ghz turbo upto 2.7 Ghz (2 cores, 4 threads).
4GB DDR3L 1600 Mhz RAM.
500GB 5200rpm HDD.
Nvidia Geforce 820M 2GB DDR3 Graphics Card.

Now I know that the graphics card is pretty sucky and due to that I haven't kept my expectations high, but I want to know if I will be able to do some smooth gaming with good frame rate atleast in today's latest year.

Games that I like:
Battlefield 4
GTA V
COD Advanced Warfare
CS:GO
Watch Dogs
NFS Rivals
Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor.

Will be waiting for a reply,
Regards.

Solution
#20!!!

Always always alway got a 'can I run it' questions, then GO TO

WWW.CANIRUNIT.COM and look for yourself. The RECOMMENDED hardware is what will make the game 'like I saw on youtube'. If you don't have it then NO it won't play like you saw on youtube. You can either PAY TO PLAY (PC Gaming is expensive) or settle for a PS4 which then you will never have to ask this question again

http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_Native_Resolutions_and_Framerates
#20!!!

Always always alway got a 'can I run it' questions, then GO TO

WWW.CANIRUNIT.COM and look for yourself. The RECOMMENDED hardware is what will make the game 'like I saw on youtube'. If you don't have it then NO it won't play like you saw on youtube. You can either PAY TO PLAY (PC Gaming is expensive) or settle for a PS4 which then you will never have to ask this question again

http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_Native_Resolutions_and_Framerates

Solution

TRENDING THREADS