which gaming keyboard and mouse should I get

airgear1987

Honorable
Jun 11, 2013
Hello, I just built a gaming pc, and I am ready to get a mouse and keyboard, I am narrowed down to logitech g19 keyboard and g600 mouse, or razer anansi keyboard, with razer naga epic. Which do you think is a better pair.

Please only tell me which you would choose out of these pairs, and
please don't say mechanical, I am not interested in mechanical, maybe one day, when they can have multicolor led lights I will get a mechanical keyboard.

Jake Lloyd

Reputable
Feb 27, 2014
I've been using a Logitech Keyboard (G110) and Razor mouse (Naga) for a while now and don't have anything bad to say about either. If you do want to keep the pair in the same company (and it is nice to only have to use one piece of software), then I'd personally go with the Logitech as I've found some ghosting issues with Razor keyboards. Not bad, but never had a issue with my logitech stuff. However, since I don't mind having the razor and logitech sofware on my PC, I prefer my razor mouse. I actually had a G600 for a bit and returned it because I didn't like the feel of it in my hand (didn't hurt or anything, just didn't feel right), picked up a G100 in it's place. Great mouse, but when I saw the Naga on sale I picked it up and the G100 is now collects dust.

Just my two cents.