[SOLVED] Which GPU bracket should I get?

Exeonx

Honorable
Jul 5, 2015
So basically I'm planning on vertically mounting my GPU.
This will be an asus TUF RTX 3080

My options are:
Cooler master ver 2 @45€
Phanteks @42,5€
Cablemod @67€

I have no experience with these, I get the feeling the phanteks one has the cheapest built quality.

I hear high praise for the cablemod one.

However at this point I'm the most interested in the cooler master version, because is "modular"

Any thoughts?

Solution
Vertical GPU mounts are dissuaded in a build since they tend to have the GPU pushed up against the side panel of a case. Speaking of case, what is the make and model of the case you intend to drop the vertical GPU mounts into? If your case has no issues installing either of the brackets, I'd pick the CoolerMaster one since the ribbon cable isn't just one fold of cables but it's broken up into sections which makes for less tress on the PCIe ribbon.

FYI, you'd be best served adding links to the brackets you've narrowed down in case we're looking at different things and agreeing to something else.

Lutfij

Titan
Vertical GPU mounts are dissuaded in a build since they tend to have the GPU pushed up against the side panel of a case. Speaking of case, what is the make and model of the case you intend to drop the vertical GPU mounts into? If your case has no issues installing either of the brackets, I'd pick the CoolerMaster one since the ribbon cable isn't just one fold of cables but it's broken up into sections which makes for less tress on the PCIe ribbon.

FYI, you'd be best served adding links to the brackets you've narrowed down in case we're looking at different things and agreeing to something else.

Solution