[SOLVED] Which gpu should i buy?

RealBeast

Titan
Would I have bottleneck issues with the 1650?
Depends on what you want to run, at 1080p it does well at about 60fps with most games on high settings, but not really so much on ultra. With GPUs you pretty much get what you pay for. I recent bought a GTX 1660 and am happy with it, although it is nowhere near the 2080 on my main rig, but that cost two arms and a leg. ;)

edit: You might want to look at the particular games you will be using and hunting for benchmarks on those with the card you choose before buying so you know what to expect.

Mar 9, 2020
That looks like a very good card, and my wikibuy shows no lower prices. I've used a number of Zotac with no issues.
so would you recommend me getting the 1650 vs the 1050ti? The main thing I am worried about is how bad the bottleneck will be and if it will be effected by how my psu only meats minimum requirements

RealBeast

Titan
Well let's separate those issues. Does your current PSU meet the minimum for the 1650 (300W) -- it doesn't use an extra power plug so the PCIe slot provides all needed power?

And what bottleneck are you concerned with? Every system has some point that will max out under sufficient stress. My 2080 is on an ASUS board with an i9-9900KF and 64GB of memory but it still hits the wall on some things that I do. It all depends on what you want to do and if it is worth paying more for an incremental increase -- a very personal decision based on what you want to do within your budget.

Mar 9, 2020
Well let's separate those issues. Does your current PSU meet the minimum for the 1650 (300W) -- it doesn't use an extra power plug so the PCIe slot provides all needed power?

And what bottleneck are you concerned with? Every system has some point that will max out under sufficient stress. My 2080 is on an ASUS board with an i9-9900KF and 64GB of memory but it still hits the wall on some things that I do. It all depends on what you want to do and if it is worth paying more for an incremental increase -- a very personal decision based on what you want to do within your budget.
I am worried that my I3 4130 will bottleneck the 1650 and make it slower then the 1050ti that's my main worrys