Question Which GPU should I go for?

ThunderMS34

Honorable
Aug 26, 2019
Looking at it all and the cheapest ones that look like they have a good stock core clock are the following
Zotac Gaming AMP Extreme AIRO 4090 (This one requires a new case from Fractal Design Define R5 maybe?)
PNY Verto 4090 (This one shouldnt require a new case)

Or should I wait for something to come down to around $2000 in pricing or lower?
I like the idea of a ASUS ROG Strix OC or even a ASUS Tuf Gaming OC or a MSI Gaming X Trio Classic?

What's everyones opinion of course assuming I get answers before they sell out for the prices I'm looking at them.

piechockidocent9

Distinguished
Zotac has better boost core so I'd go with that one unless you plan on manual overclock. Sticking to base settings in case of it not performing you have less trouble with rma.
As for Asus I'll leave for others to comment, I have a live war with that brand as absolutely everything I've purchased with their logo on it ended up refunded so not a fan and my consciousness won't let me rec anything from that brand.

ThunderMS34

Honorable
Aug 26, 2019
Zotac has better boost core so I'd go with that one unless you plan on manual overclock. Sticking to base settings in case of it not performing you have less trouble with rma.
As for Asus I'll leave for others to comment, I have a live war with that brand as absolutely everything I've purchased with their logo on it ended up refunded so not a fan and my consciousness won't let me rec anything from that brand.
Wouldnt mind looking at another MSI I love my 3070ti and all MSI Gaming X Trio but boost clocks for alot of MSI's are below the Zotac. base clocks are all about similiar

piechockidocent9

Distinguished
MSI is a mixed bag and a bit of a gamble, you are either great or completely awfull.
I'd go for it as long as you use it VERY extensively, so that if you happen to get the bad apple in a bunch you can rma and fix/replace it quickly .

ThunderMS34

Honorable
Aug 26, 2019
MSI is a mixed bag and a bit of a gamble, you are either great or completely awfull.
I'd go for it as long as you use it VERY extensively, so that if you happen to get the bad apple in a bunch you can rma and fix/replace it quickly .
Yea so Zotac probably since I could grab one right now at this living moment for $2028?