Which Graphic card is better ? Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 D5 6G or MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming X 6G

May 15, 2018
Solution
The MSI has higher base and boost clocks in OC mode, but you can probably get that yourself using something like Afterburner or Precision X. If they are the same price, I would go with the MSI card, but if there is a big price difference, I would go with the cheaper of the two.

The chip inside both is made by Nvidia and that is what counts, so you are only paying for cooling a factory overclocking. Both of these cares will provide similar cooling, so the only difference is a higher factory overclock.
The MSI has higher base and boost clocks in OC mode, but you can probably get that yourself using something like Afterburner or Precision X. If they are the same price, I would go with the MSI card, but if there is a big price difference, I would go with the cheaper of the two.

The chip inside both is made by Nvidia and that is what counts, so you are only paying for cooling a factory overclocking. Both of these cares will provide similar cooling, so the only difference is a higher factory overclock.

Reactions: Octavio10621
Solution