[SOLVED] Which Graphics card is the best for i5 2500S ?

Solution
I have buyed a used chieftec 500w
The only cards that may fit your budget are likely to be used. From slowest to fastest your best options that should work with your power supply and be close to your budget are probably going to be the following.

GT 1030
RX 450/RX 550
GTX 750
GTX 750 TI
GTX 660
GTX 950
RX 460/RX 560

You may be able to run some faster cards that use more than 1x6 pin PCIE power cable, but I wouldn't trust your PSU, because you bought it used, it's not that great of a brand for quality and it could be more than 6 years old.

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your PSU and it's age? Make and model of your motherboard? What case are you working with? Those are relevant questions since they will be factors in whether you can drop in a discrete GPU. Also, are you working with a discrete GPU at the moment?

I have buyed a used chieftec 500w
The only cards that may fit your budget are likely to be used. From slowest to fastest your best options that should work with your power supply and be close to your budget are probably going to be the following.

GT 1030
RX 450/RX 550
GTX 750
GTX 750 TI
GTX 660
GTX 950
RX 460/RX 560

You may be able to run some faster cards that use more than 1x6 pin PCIE power cable, but I wouldn't trust your PSU, because you bought it used, it's not that great of a brand for quality and it could be more than 6 years old.

Solution