Which is better 660ti or 750ti?

Solution

Really? The 750Ti is not SLi capable so how is that going to work?

http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-750-ti/specifications
The 660 TI is actually significantly stronger, but the 750 TI will take much less power (and, as you said, is cheaper).

In your position, I would recommend you get the 750 TI since it's certain to run well on your PSU, and I assume you can't afford to replace the PSU. A 660 Ti might be too much for your power supply. In a couple years, if you find yourself needing more power, you can always put another 750 TI in SLI.

Really? The 750Ti is not SLi capable so how is that going to work?

http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-750-ti/specifications

Solution

Oh. Oh well. His PSU is still borderline, it may run a 660 TI, it may not. If I had to guess, I'd say it probably will work with a 660 TI since Corsair generally makes good PSUs, but idk for sure.

The OP's PSU is more than enough for a single 660TI, I'm running two 660Ti's in SLi on a 620w PSU.

That actually doesn't help the case, since the 120w increase from 500w to 620w can make a huge difference for just one extra video card. A PSU calculator is putting him at 450w under peak load, and you at 550w. You've got more headroom than he does, and possibly a better certified PSU.

I don't put any faith into those PSU calculators as the sites they are on are sponsored by the PSU companies that want you to buy a new PSU.

Okay... There's no question the GTX 660 TI will perform better. I have a GTX 660 GC, it's about 5% slower than a TI and it handles just about any game on ultra (excepting Metro LL which is on high, and Crysis 3 on high). I just don't want to see him overstress his PSU and end up breaking something or going over budget.

The 660 non Ti is a 140w GPU and the 660Ti is a 150w GPU, not a PSU breaker.

Mousemonkey is probably right, go for a 660 TI if you can afford it. After looking at reviews on Newegg, plenty of people say your PSU model can handle PCs with similar power requirements.