which is better intel celeron t3300 or intel pentium t4200 both for socket p laptop mother board

steamvolger

Commendable
Sep 20, 2018
which one of these tow has a better performance they are both extremely similar i hope someone could answer i dont trust these online benchmarking sites when the cpus are similar.

Solution
Because the Celeron has always been seen as the copycpu from the pentium. if you compare the celeron with the pentium that comes from the same year, the pentium is your best bet.
in this case. the celeron has been launch 6 month later than the pentium.

you dont have to worry which one you pick between the 2.
for how the market stands. pick the cpu that does the least harm to your wallet ;)
so if you see an celeron for $10 and an pentium for $5, take the pentium.
also avoid ebay. lot's of cpu scam's

MLG_No_Scope

Respectable
May 23, 2017
both cpu are extremely identical to each other.

i would go for this cpu ( Intel Core 2 Duo T9300 )

but dont worry if you pick the one or the other, the performance in view are not very different from each other :)

MLG_No_Scope

Respectable
May 23, 2017
Because the Celeron has always been seen as the copycpu from the pentium. if you compare the celeron with the pentium that comes from the same year, the pentium is your best bet.
in this case. the celeron has been launch 6 month later than the pentium.

you dont have to worry which one you pick between the 2.
for how the market stands. pick the cpu that does the least harm to your wallet ;)
so if you see an celeron for $10 and an pentium for $5, take the pentium.
also avoid ebay. lot's of cpu scam's

Solution

steamvolger

Commendable
Sep 20, 2018
got you bro thanks for the answer iam gonna wait for other people to say what they think not because i dont trust youre answer but only to make sure.
dont worry about my wallet because i have both of them for free from a friend and i am still not quite sure what to pick maybe someone who tried both can answer.

"why do people always say that pentiums are better than Celerons?"

That's just a blanket statement they are making based only on the two family names, but unless you take in to account the actual numbers (ie speed etc) which come after the name, you cannot make a fair comparison on performance.