[SOLVED] Which is better X-fi Titanium soundcard or the on-board Realtek Audio?

Feb 8, 2019
Which is better X-fi Titanium soundcard or the Realtek audio [strike]manager[/strike] for the Z270x gaming K5 motherboard?

I am just wondering is it better to install the X-fi titanium soundcard for better audio as compared to the Z270x gaming K5 motherboards onboard soundcard?

Thanks!

Solution
Whether you'll notice any difference largely depends on the quality of the audio equipment you're outputting the sound to. An X-Fi Titanium is not going to transform some low-end speakers in to an audio sensation, so the card would be a complete waste of money in that scenario.

Someone here will be able to advise you better than me if you post your speaker system or headphones make/model.

Whether you'll notice any difference largely depends on the quality of the audio equipment you're outputting the sound to. An X-Fi Titanium is not going to transform some low-end speakers in to an audio sensation, so the card would be a complete waste of money in that scenario.

Someone here will be able to advise you better than me if you post your speaker system or headphones make/model.

Solution
Feb 8, 2019
I see. I am just using a creative 2.1 speakers and a cheap headset..not really an audiophile. I just wanted to find a use for the xifi titanium soundblaster cars, its just gathering dust here at my home, I appreciate the information. Thanks!