[SOLVED] Which keyboard and mouse to choose?

rochismo

Commendable
Aug 12, 2019
Hello, i am planning to upgrade my mice because i have been using it for some years and it's starting to give me some problems. I will buy them along my PC but i am doubtful.

I want to change my mouse and keyboard. Currently i have
  • Mouse: SteelSeries rival 300
  • Keyboard: Krom Kernel TKL

and i want to upgrader to the following:
  • Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro
  • Keyboard: Newskill Aura switch blue

Basically the mouse i need it to play games like league of legends and FPS games (along with games like the witcher 3, AC odyssey, Metro Exodus, PUBG, etc). And that mouse has a weight system (which is perfect for me because light mouses aren't my type).
And the keyboard, since it has blue switches it will come in handy for programming

The question is, are these good enough for my needs or there are any better?

I'm open to any suggestions but i won't accept wireless suggestions because those go over the price.

Solution
Hello, i am planning to upgrade my mice because i have been using it for some years and it's starting to give me some problems. I will buy them along my PC but i am doubtful.

Basically the mouse i need it to play games like league of legends and FPS games (along with games like the witcher 3, AC odyssey, Metro Exodus, PUBG, etc). And that mouse has a weight system (which is perfect for me because light mouses aren't my type).
And the keyboard, since it has blue switches it will come in handy for...

And the keyboard, since it has blue switches it will come in handy for programming

The question is, are these good enough for my needs or there are any better?

I'm open to any suggestions but i won't accept wireless suggestions because those go over the price.
Brown switches may be nicer than blue, especially if you’re not living on your own.

mouse wise for MOBA I’d get one with a bunch of macros

Solution