Question Which Keyboard would you choose?

jasonmason

Prominent
Mar 8, 2022
Razer Huntsman V2 (linear red) or Huntsman V2 Analog?
Which one should i go for? Is Huntsman V2 Analog very loud?

Last edited by a moderator:

jasonmason

Prominent
Mar 8, 2022
If it's only Razer gear you're looking at, I'd say none! If you want something 60%'ish, look into the HyperX Alloy Origins 60
Also, I like full sized keyboards to have full control of everything, volume buttons for example are essential to me. I use Razor mouse and Razor headset, so far now Razor hasn't dissappointed me yet not until i get Razor keyboard. So my question still remains what's so bad about Razor keyboards? Price? Quality?

Lutfij

Titan
I've had Razer gear since 2010. They fail spectacularly either on, shortly after or before the warranty period ends. Their QC dept is abysmal and the only thing generating their sales is the hype/marketing team and their content. In all honesty, Razer need to treat their customers with more integrity.

I also won't mention in detail how their firmware updates tend to brick even the most functional of their hardware. I know since my Razer Marauder's lighting decided to die after said firmware update. If it's Razer, it either works out of the box and you leave it like that or you kill it trying to tinker with it, somewhat.

I don't like their Synapse app either. You can do some digging all over the www, reddit, the forums and other forums, same story. They cost too much for what you get and you loose much more trying to deal with said losses.

jasonmason

Prominent
Mar 8, 2022
I've had Razer gear since 2010. They fail spectacularly either on, shortly after or before the warranty period ends. Their QC dept is abysmal and the only thing generating their sales is the hype/marketing team and their content. In all honesty, Razer need to treat their customers with more integrity.

I also won't mention in detail how their firmware updates tend to brick even the most functional of their hardware. I know since my Razer Marauder's lighting decided to die after said firmware update. If it's Razer, it either works out of the box and you leave it like that or you kill it trying to tinker with it, somewhat.

I don't like their Synapse app either. You can do some digging all over the www, reddit, the forums and other forums, same story. They cost too much for what you get and you loose much more trying to deal with said losses.
That's great to know, i've got Razer Deathadder V2 mouse and sometimes the left mouse button and the side button fails to register the click, so now it makes more sense of what you're trying to say.

I guess we fell in to their strategic trap since they are pretty darn good in marketing and baiting/hyping their customers. Any suggestions which brand should i go for if i ever decide to switch my mouse? What keyboard you recommending me then? Excluding Razer, of course.

I'm intersted in Full-Size keyboards with Volume buttons such as Mute, Vol +, Vol -, Pause/Resume etc, I prefer Quality over Quantity so I don't mind to throw down some pennies if it's needed, it'll be mainly for gaming, FPS-genre, to be particular. Wrist-rest would be top notch.

jasonmason

Prominent
Mar 8, 2022

What do you think about Corsair keyboards? Are they like Razer? I've been looking at Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 it's not bad for what this keyboard can offer but looks like a cheap design covered in plastic not aesthetically appealing like Razer Hunstman V2.