which laptops should i buy

MOHAMED HAFIS APPU

Commendable
May 30, 2016
WHICH LAPTOP SHOULD BE BETTER TO BUY FOR ME guys
intel i5 4th gen which have geforce 940m with 4gb ram or intel i3 4th gen with geforce 930 with 8gb ram

Solution
The 4gb will only impact performance if the program maxes it out, but as said, you can upgrade to more RAM rather cheaply if needed.

That being said, you want the faster CPU and GPU to start with, these will have a bigger impact on performance than RAM and once and if necessary to upgrade said RAM, you will have a more powerful machine after.

I don't know what retailers are available there, but if you can search at least 2 retailers to see whats available in your price range.
The 4gb will only impact performance if the program maxes it out, but as said, you can upgrade to more RAM rather cheaply if needed.

That being said, you want the faster CPU and GPU to start with, these will have a bigger impact on performance than RAM and once and if necessary to upgrade said RAM, you will have a more powerful machine after.

I don't know what retailers are available there, but if you can search at least 2 retailers to see whats available in your price range.

Solution