Question Which memory chip manufacturer corresponds to version 8.3??

60frames

Great
Jun 4, 2019
I have version 8.3 Corsair CMK8GX4M1A2400C16R. I want to know which type of memory is this? I required it to fill in the Ryzen DRAM calculator.

I have version 8.3 Corsair CMK8GX4M1A2400C16R...
HWinfo, RAMmon, CPU-Z none of them are able to determine DRAM manufacturer. That is why I asked.
You posted the manufacturer and model #. :oops:
That program will display both the RAM manufacturer (see row Jedec Manufacturer Name ) and IC chip manufacturer (see row DRAM Manufacturer) and the data relevant to input into the Ryzen DRAM calculator.
I do not think you ran the RAMMon app.

Last edited:

60frames

Great
Jun 4, 2019
You posted the manufacturer and model #. :oops:
That program will display both the RAM manufacturer (see row Jedec Manufacturer Name ) and IC chip manufacturer (see row DRAM Manufacturer) and the data relevant to input into the Ryzen DRAM calculator.
I do not think you ran the RAMMon app.
What?? You think I am lying? I ran the rammon app and the column stating DRAM manufacturer was empty.
View: https://imgur.com/a/zvhyVo0

60frames

Great
Jun 4, 2019
Did you try Thaiphoon Burner ???
I downloaded it from the link you gave but for some reason it is not starting. I don't think this version will be identified by any software because this was given to me by Corsair as a replacement kit. Earlier I had two sticks if different version but Corsair replaced it and gave me a new kit of RAM modules with this version number.

What?? You think I am lying? I ran the rammon app and the column stating DRAM manufacturer was empty.
Sorry...my bad.
It could be that they forgot to edit the contents of the EEPROM on the RAM modules!
I have use RAMMon on hundreds of kits, including replacements from Corsair and other manufacturers and never encounter missing info unless it was installed in a proprietary motherboard from Dell, Lenovo and HP.