Question Which model 3060 Ti should I buy ?

Feb 15, 2023
Hi, i want to buy an 3060ti but im not sure which model should i buy? I want just something that is stable, has ok cooling and fans aren't too loud. Im considering those, coz they are the cheapest:

Palit GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Dual V1 (LHR)
Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Twin Edge(OC or not)
KFA2 GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Dual V1(LHR)
Gainward GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Ghost V1 (LHR)
also saw an INNO3D GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Twin X2, but read a bit it isn't that great?

I saw some cards having GDDR6X should i go for it or not?

Hey there,

For the most part GPU's of the same level, will operate within a few percent of each other in terms of performance. You can always overclock a lower clocked GPU.

So, I'd go by price, a min of two GPU fans (keep fan noise down), and the whatever aesthetic you like most.

I have the Pailt 3060ti. It runs sweet. Not very noisy, even at a full load. No problems with it in the first year so far.

Reactions: Why_Me and KyaraM

KyaraM

Admirable
I had both Palit and Gainward cards in the past, but of different models of GPU (a 1070 and 3070Ti that I still run). They both run quietly. My Palit card had factory OC, my Gainward card doesn't, but it's really easy to overclock. So clock speeds, as stated abo,aren't a major factor. I also OC'd the Palit card a bit and they both essentially ended at the same clocks in the end. So my recommendation would also be to grab the cheapest card that looks good to you visually since they are all 2-fan models iirc. About GDDR6X, it doesn't matter too much. Only when it's priced the same.

Reactions: Roland Of Gilead
Feb 15, 2023
I just bought the palit card version, not OC and its very loud at 40-50%, when i run fans at 60% i have a feeling my pc explodes soon xD. Its not the OC version but I didn't see any difference in cooler/fans between these version. Seems like i have to refund and buy another model again...

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
I just bought the palit card version, not OC and its very loud at 40-50%, when i run fans at 60% i have a feeling my pc explodes soon xD. Its not the OC version but I didn't see any difference in cooler/fans between these version. Seems like i have to refund and buy another model again...

Case: Aerocool Rift.
WHERE is the airflow?
The cpu and gpu coolers can only do so much based on the environment(case, ambient, fans).
The layout of the case is very similar to NZXT's H500s... probably shouldn't have any fans in the front.
Also, how far you sit from the PC is a factor to noise.