[SOLVED] Which model PSU from these three should I go with?

Invaders Must

Reputable
Dec 31, 2016
Hello guys.

Can someone with better knowledge than mine give me advice on which PSU to get, which one is the best out of those 3

1. Seasonic S12 III 550w
  2. Thermaltake LitePower 650w
  3. EVGA 600w W2
GPU that I have is MSI GTX 1650 Super GamingX and CPU is Ryzen 5 3500X

Hello guys.

Can someone with better knowledge than mine give me advice on which PSU to get, which one is the best out of those 3

1. Seasonic S12 III 550w
  2. Thermaltake LitePower 650w
  3. EVGA 600w W2
GPU that I have is MSI GTX 1650 Super GamingX and CPU is Ryzen 5 3500X
While the Seasonic is the lesser of the 3 evils you listed, you should know that Seasonic does not make that model and production has been outsourced to another company. You would be better off finding a way to increase your budget to get a higher quality model you can depend on.

Reactions: Invaders Must

Invaders Must

Reputable
Dec 31, 2016
While the Seasonic is the lesser of the 3 evils you listed, you should know that Seasonic does not make that model and production has been outsourced to another company. You would be better off finding a way to increase your budget to get a higher quality model you can depend on.

Can you suggest a few (two-three), for the spec above, don't need anything higher than 550-600W imho. So I can check up on the prices over here.

Invaders Must

Reputable
Dec 31, 2016
Where is 'over here' exactly? I can throw out brands and models all day but if they're not available to you it would be kinda pointless. Are you buying online? From where? What's your max budget?

Balkan - Bosnia and Herzegovina

Well, since I am getting full PC my budget is 800 EUR tops (cca 970 USD), so for PSU I'm aiming between 60-90 eur (70-95 USD).

Yes, I buy it online, but only from websites from my country.

Invaders Must

Reputable
Dec 31, 2016
I looked through both websites and found nothing in your budget I can recommend that's better than the Seasonic you listed. Good models are much higher priced. I guess it's the Seasonic...

Thanks for taking your time to look into it. If it can serve me for 3 years without issues, I'll be satisfied. PC is just for moderate gaming anyway and work.