[SOLVED] Which monitor should I buy?

Sep 30, 2019
Hello guys, I’m thinking about buying a new monitor these days and I’m not sure which one should I get. Im trying to decide between 3. Asus TUF VG249Q , Asus VG248QE and the Benq Zowie XL2411P. All of those are around 250$. I plan on using the monitor on PC games and occasionally with my ps4. I would buy the Asus TUF VG249Q instantly if i didn’t read that latency and input lag would be present. That is why I am considering the other 2 with the TN panels because I know for sure they don’t have issues like that. I want to know if the latency and input lag on the TUF monitor are really visible and and cause problems in gaming. I also would really like to have the IPS panel over the TN but if the latency is too big i would choose the TN. Maybe you guys can recommend me another IPS 144hz 24 inch monitor with lower latency and input lag I would be really grateful.Btw I currently have a HP w2408

Solution
I'd pick the BenQ...though I've also seen the other two Asus monitors in person and they seemed to be fine by my standards.