Question Which mouse is better?

The only real way to find out which mouse is best for YOU is to test it with your own hands. No other way. Mouses are so much personal thing. Factors such as hand size, grip type, type of games played can make the model that's best for me unusable for you.
Btw if your only problem is that your current mouse does not work correctly with mousepad (which is quite a common problem), the simplest solution would be to change mousepad.

Armoredhound

Reputable
Jun 25, 2020
The only real way to find out which mouse is best for YOU is to test it with your own hands. No other way. Mouses are so much personal thing. Factors such as hand size, grip type, type of games played can make the model that's best for me unusable for you.
Btw if your only problem is that your current mouse does not work correctly with mousepad (which is quite a common problem), the simplest solution would be to change mousepad.

The mouse pad itself is x2 the price of the mouse. I'm currently trying to contact the shop I bought it from and see if I can replace it with another mouse pad.

Reactions: DRagor
The mouse pad itself is x2 the price of the mouse. I'm currently trying to contact the shop I bought it from and see if I can replace it with another mouse pad.
Whew, good that I didn't write it would be cheaper :p But, yeah, that's yet another factor to consider when choosing mouse: will it work with my pad? And you won't know till you try (or find somebody who already did it).