Question Which of these multimeters are better as a newbie for GPU repair?

May 19, 2024
So to narrow thing a bit down, I'll be for now repairing older cards like the GTX 1050, GTX 750, or RX 580. I'm currently looking at two automatic range multimeters: The Zotec ZT102 (sometimes under other brands like Aneng) for 10 USD or the Uni-T UTI136C+ for

Lutfij

Titan
I would pick this one;
though where are you located and what sort of a budget are you willing to spend. If I were you, I'd invest in quality tools, if you intend to pursue this is a side business/hobby/opportunity. If possible see if you can pick up something much higher in quality to last you a lifetime. Then again I've seen people who took care of their tols to make them last a lifetime(without abusing them.

My 2 cents.

May 19, 2024
I would pick this one;
though where are you located and what sort of a budget are you willing to spend. If I were you, I'd invest in quality tools, if you intend to pursue this is a side business/hobby/opportunity. If possible see if you can pick up something much higher in quality to last you a lifetime. Then again I've seen people who took care of their tols to make them last a lifetime(without abusing them.

My 2 cents.
Well, I'm just dipping my toes right now into this hobby, I don't want to go crazy and spend 200-300USD on other tools like soldering station, DC Lab Bench Powersupply, Microscope, etc. What's the cheapest price for a reliable and accurate multimeter?

Well, I'm just dipping my toes right now into this hobby, I don't want to go crazy and spend 200-300USD on other tools like soldering station, DC Lab Bench Powersupply, Microscope, etc. What's the cheapest price for a reliable and accurate multimeter?
Pretty much any electronic part that you can measure has a +- range of 5 to 10% tolerance so for something to not work the difference will be so big that your tools don't need to be very accurate.