Question Which of these three prebuilt systems should I buy ?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivical

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2015
Hey John! I was hoping I could also get your input on this benchmark?
For the GPU, disable G-Sync if enabled when running that test. For the CPU, not sure, boosting to 5.15Ghz seems okay to me. But I'm no expert on the new Intel chips, especially given that I run a Ryzen. Maybe one of the Intel experts has more of an idea there.

But the question is, how does it game?

Reactions: Rivical

Rivical

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2015
For the GPU, disable G-Sync if enabled when running that test. For the CPU, not sure, boosting to 5.15Ghz seems okay to me. But I'm no expert on the new Intel chips, especially given that I run a Ryzen. Maybe one of the Intel experts has more of an idea there.

cool cool, im about to play some! fingers crossed haha

Rivical

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2015

Games amazing! Consistent 160ish FPS on Resident Evil 4 max settings, ray tracing, 1440P
Well mostly max RE4 shows how much vram you'll be using up and to have everything fully maxed without bugs or issues you need like 14 GV VRAM

Status
Not open for further replies.