[SOLVED] Which of these x570 boards?

wehler53

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2013
Hi all,

So ill be building a system with a 3900x and a 2080ti, and im curious what everyones thoughts are on the MSI MEG Ace vs Asus Crosshair Hero vs Gigabyte Aorus Master. I know they all are well overbuilt for basically every application, and all with solid Vram designs. From what Ive found from research is the Master has the best Vram cooling for OC, the Asus has the best Bios, and the MSI is 2nd on both of those two areas. Ill be using probably 2x M.2 drives so extra sata slots arent that important to me.

Thoughts on these boards?

Solution
To be honest you cannot go wrong with any of them as they are all very good. Me personally the Gigabyte Aorus Master due to the VRM but I think it is a toss up between Asus and Gigabyte, just get the one the looks best to you.

wehler53

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2013
To be honest you cannot go wrong with any of them as they are all very good. Me personally the Gigabyte Aorus Master due to the VRM but I think it is a toss up between Asus and Gigabyte, just get the one the looks best to you.

Yeah i agree, makes sense given how close together they are in terms of pricing, im leaning towards the Hero based mostly on the fact im doing a silver and black build

And that EKWB have a monoblock for it will probably seal the deal

Last edited:
Reactions: vMax