Question Which one is better? Asus or Lenovo

Oct 7, 2023
Guys im gonna buy one of this laptops but idk which one is better and i dont have time so im just asking u guys pls help. Lenovo LOQ 15APH8 or Asus TUF A15 FA507NV-LP037

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Here's what I'm seeing;
+
Which SKU are you looing at for the Lenovo laptop?

The Asus laptop doesn't look bad though you're only going to get 8GB of ram on it out of the box.

Nov 6, 2023
Guys im gonna buy one of this laptops but idk which one is better and i dont have time so im just asking u guys pls help. Lenovo LOQ 15APH8 or Asus TUF A15 FA507NV-LP037
DO NOT BUY A LENOVO COMPUTER. I recently bought a Lenovo T16 G2 as an upgrade to a sturdy (but elderly) Lenovo ThinkPad that was reliable for 5+ years. This computer is absolutely NOT an upgrade; I'm writing my review on the old ThinkPad because, 7 weeks out of the box, I've had major issues with the screen and the mousepad. About 6 weeks into its life, this computer suddenly pixelated the lower 25-30% of my screen, so that I could no longer see the toolbar across the bottom. I was shooting in the dark, so to speak, trying to open the programs that I use. Almost a week later, a technician installed a new screen, which seemed to fix that issue (temporarily? I have no idea how that happened in the first place...). TWO DAYS LATER, the mousepad on the laptop stopped working. I was on the phone with support trying to troubleshoot and they asked me to open a web browser for a remote assistance session. I was not able to do that because the mousepad does nothing. I cannot navigate to or open any programs. The computer is useless to me at this point. Because I didn't purchase the "premium" service package, I waited from Thursday morning until Monday afternoon for a scheduled appointment, which I just learned was cancelled and rescheduled for later this week without anyone even communicating that. It's unfortunate that older Lenovo's were high quality computers, because that's how I was convinced their new ones would be good too. Learn from my mistake and save yourself the headache.