[SOLVED] Which one pc case should I choose?

May 21, 2021
Actually I didn't know about pc before. But I know a lot. So I know which one is good. I picked up them at PC PART PICKER. So they will be compatible. I also searched which one is better and I should pick. But now I can't find one thing. My pc case. Which one should I pick. Which one is better, have more advantage and good. Please help me out. Between these two. (Antec df600 flux or Deepcool matrexx 70 add rgb 3f). Please tell me which one should I pick.

Solution
Antec DF600 Flux review: https://www.techpowerup.com/review/antec-df600-flux-atx-chassis/7.html (<-link to the summary page)

There's 2 reviews of the Matrexx 70 Add RGB 3F, but they're in French and Arabic. The following is the summary of the French version:
This Matrexx 70 ADD-RGB 3F offers modern architecture through a careful design. It allows the integration of imposing components and an alternative cooling system such as Watercooling. The use of tempered glass on the front and side brings a touch of sobriety. However, it leaves room for color and effects through the three front RGB fans and a side strip on the power supply cover. The set is customizable via an RGB button on the I / O panel or via a supported motherboard...

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Antec DF600 Flux review: https://www.techpowerup.com/review/antec-df600-flux-atx-chassis/7.html (<-link to the summary page)

There's 2 reviews of the Matrexx 70 Add RGB 3F, but they're in French and Arabic. The following is the summary of the French version:
This Matrexx 70 ADD-RGB 3F offers modern architecture through a careful design. It allows the integration of imposing components and an alternative cooling system such as Watercooling. The use of tempered glass on the front and side brings a touch of sobriety. However, it leaves room for color and effects through the three front RGB fans and a side strip on the power supply cover. The set is customizable via an RGB button on the I / O panel or via a supported motherboard with an addressable RGB sync function.

The ventilation is discreet at low voltage but the 12V is accompanied by a strong breath. In use, the internal air flow benefits all the components but it lacks the dynamism to offer leading cooling. Priced at 110€(at the time of the review), this Matrexx 70 ADD-RGB 3F has personality, arguments but its cooling is modest which, for gaming, requires some adjustments.
Link to the actual review here, if you want to take a look yourself: http://www.ginjfo.com/dossiers/tests-materiel/matrexx-70-add-rgb-3f-le-test-complet-20190905

Google Translate kinda chopped up the Arabic version. I tried to fix up the summary a little:
Deepcool offers with the Deepcool Matrexx 70 RGB 3F with good value for a box that accommodates a number of modern equipment, in addition to three fans with Addressable RGB lighting, a lighting strip with glass sides, and dust filters at a price of $109(at the time of writing the review). The temperatures of the graphics card are not the best, and things can be improved by removing the lower glass pane over the psu shroud to improve the temperatures by 3 degrees and removing the glass panel in the front gives the best results. The good thing here is that the glass pane does not conflict with large radiators.

Pros
  • Well designed with great mounting capabilities for large parts
  • The attached fans, strip, and dimmer offer a good value for the price
  • Ease of installation
  • Dust filters are available in all directions
  • It provides a good view of the internal contents
  • The door hinge system is great with few screws require
Cons
  • The conductor organization would have been better(??? Maybe it meant cable management...)
  • There is no USB Type-C port
  • Front dust filter obstructs air movement
  • SSD mounting places hinder the organization of connectors

All in all, the DF600 kind of stomps the Matrexx 70 Add RGB 3F, until you get to that major flaw with the included fans and fan control.
Unless the PC is going to be in a different room from you, you're going to want to replace those fans, and maybe buy a fan hub too, but that'll raise the base cost of the chassis by a noticeable amount.

Solution