Which one should i choose for better streaming?

Oct 12, 2018
Hello people, can u help me which one should i choose for better streaming?. because i always drop my fps when i game streaming while active my OBS.

Should i buy i7 8700 or get elgato 60hd pro. so i cant drop my fps? Tq.

my pc spec : GPU : RX580 8GB

CPU : I5 8400

Mobo : Asus TUF H370 Pro Gaming

Ram : 16 GB

SSD : 120GB

HDD : 1.5 Tera

Solution
I would buy the capture card because it's not efficient going from that cpu to the i7. Get a capture card and use your i5 at least another 2 years it should run everything max out great. It is great for gaming but struggles doing both because of not being threaded.

You should look up how to set up that cpu for streaming. Apparently if you tweak the priorities a bit it will perform significantly better, but struggles out of the box no setup

t99

Honorable
Jul 16, 2014
I would buy the capture card because it's not efficient going from that cpu to the i7. Get a capture card and use your i5 at least another 2 years it should run everything max out great. It is great for gaming but struggles doing both because of not being threaded.

You should look up how to set up that cpu for streaming. Apparently if you tweak the priorities a bit it will perform significantly better, but struggles out of the box no setup

Solution