Which operating system is better for me?

Jul 29, 2018
Hello, I'm building my pc and I recently bought a gt 1030 so I was wondering which os is better for me now. I tested some games and so far I was impressed I got over 50 fps in gta v and 200 fps in csgo 1280 x 1040 monitor also if I format my pc after I got the gt the pc won't remember Intel graphics is that true? will it only install the drivers for the dedicated gpu? Thanks! :D

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 2120 3.30GHz 3.30GHz
Ram: 8gb
Hdd: 250gb
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GT 1030 GV-N1030SL-2GL Silent Low Profile 2G

Solution
Windows has abandoned integrated graphics support in 32 bit versions of windows 10.
But, the integrated graphics adapter will remain and always allow you to use an attached monitor in a basic low res mode.

Since you will have a discrete graphics card like the GT1030 you will be using nvidia graphics drivers.
They support windows 7 and 10 in 32 or 64 bit versions of windows.
I see no issue with whatever you want to do.
Support for windows 7 is due to end in 2020.
What does that mean to you?
Perhaps not much, there will be no feature or security updates to windows 7.

Probably best to go to windows 10 and try to turn off as much as the instrumentation reporting that you can.
Jul 29, 2018

Appreciated!

Windows has abandoned integrated graphics support in 32 bit versions of windows 10.
But, the integrated graphics adapter will remain and always allow you to use an attached monitor in a basic low res mode.

Since you will have a discrete graphics card like the GT1030 you will be using nvidia graphics drivers.
They support windows 7 and 10 in 32 or 64 bit versions of windows.
I see no issue with whatever you want to do.
Support for windows 7 is due to end in 2020.
What does that mean to you?
Perhaps not much, there will be no feature or security updates to windows 7.

Probably best to go to windows 10 and try to turn off as much as the instrumentation reporting that you can.

Solution
Jul 29, 2018

Oh, I will think about that thanks!