which power supply is better?

kmendezp

Prominent
Nov 25, 2017
Hi, i used to have a thermaltake tr2 600w power supply, it worked fine but i sold it to make a change for a better psu, in my country there aren't a lot of choises available and for my budget i have find this options:
- E-VGA 600W 80PLUS WHITE ($51) or BRONZE B1 ($69)
- AEROCOOL KCAS 80P BRONZE ($63) or Gold ($78)
- 650W CORSAIR VS650 80+ WHITE ($51)
- Corsair Hx 650w modular ($60) (used)
so my question is, in therms of quality of the psu (not only its efficiency) which one is better? does it work the almost $20 of the evga white vs bronze, or the same for the aerocool bronze vs gold?
does it work the corsair at that price being used?

I want the power supply supports a ryzen 2600 and a gtx 1070 or something like that when i made an upgrade

thanks

kmendezp

Prominent
Nov 25, 2017

no, i find those looking on the websites of different shops, and the prices of that shops are in my local badge. Other options for that price are thermaltake whites but from what i've read those aren't good (that's why i sold my old one psu).
Do you think that the price of the hx is okay? in the corsair official site it's listed new for 140 bucks

The Corsair HX series are good quality power supplies. Any of the Corsair power supplies at the TX level are good quality.

kmendezp

Prominent
Nov 25, 2017

those EVGA SuperNOVA are good in general or only that specifict model? maybe looking in the physical stores i should be able to find one bronze or another model of that kind

EVGA B2, G2, G3, G1+, GQ, GS are good; but not NEX, G, B, B3.

It's not the best reference, but here is a reference list. Tiers 1-2 are best, Tier 3 is okay for lower budget. The rest is best avoided for gaming systems. https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/

The EVGA G1 wan't that great. The G2 and G3 are both great choices.

The G3 is essentially this years version of the EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2.

kmendezp

Prominent
Nov 25, 2017

Hi again! i have decided to bring a SeaSonic S12II Series S12II 620 Bronze using newegg, but i the pictures of the psu i don't see a button or something like that to select between 110 or 220v, in my country we use 110 the same as usa from what i know, do you think that this can be a problem or is something that the new psus do automatically?