Which PSU I choose

I am looking for budget PC. So I selected all parts but. I am confused In PSU(SMPS).
I need a PSU at budget around 20$.
So I found 3 supplies in my local store.
1. Coolermaster MWE 450 80+ bronze.
2. Corsair VS450 (80+ white)
3.Circle CG RAW power 450 (not 80+)

So which is worth to buy.
Which will last longer.

OK I am going to buy Coolermaster MWE 450.
But did you use any supplies of Coolermaster and corsair.

I am using a Coolermaster V750 in my PC. It works good. Btw I not checked cheap Coolermaster supplies. I hope it will work good as my v750

wesleyh2003

Prominent
Nov 25, 2017
I haven't used any corsair and coolermaster supplies before, but on the forums i have read alot about psu issues with corsair VS series. Coolermaster has always had good products and i have never heard anyone having problems with a coolermaster psu

All of those are poor quality. The Circle is the worst. The MWE unit is group regulated except on the 3.3v and is not great otherwise. Likely the VS is the best option there, but even that is pretty lousy. I'm guessing you're in India or the Middle east somewhere. See if you can find an Antec Neo-Eco unit. They are pretty cheap but are fairly good units for the price.

Another good option would be a Seasonic S12II-520w unit. Even a Corsair CX series unit would be an improvement over any of those, by a lot. Where can you buy a power supply from online and what kind of budget do you have?