[SOLVED] Which psu is good for my gaming pc

Jul 7, 2020
By searching of good psu availability in my country I am little upset because there's only few options are left in gold series. What I actually wanted are out of stock like tx or rm series. Plz suggest me any of below

Cooler master v650 gold
Cooler master mwe 650 gold
Gigabyte g650h gold
Gigabyte p650b bronze

dimtodim

Reputable
By searching of good psu availability in my country I am little upset because there's only few options are left in gold series. What I actually wanted are out of stock like tx or rm series. Plz suggest me any of below

Cooler master v650 gold
Cooler master mwe 650 gold
Gigabyte g650h gold
Gigabyte p650b bronze
u must provide info about all components of your pc... now is no point to discus

The two Cooler Master units are better than the Gigabyte models I'd say, go with the V650 in my opinion. You can also look for Bronze certification, not all Bronze rated PSU's are poor quality. The Corsair CX550 would be more than enough for your system, and will probably be cheaper than any of these units(unless there's a supply shortage). Go with gold certified 650 W unit only if you plan on upgrading the GPU in the future to something like an RTX 2070, 2080, 2080 Super or RTX 3070. If you plan on sticking with the 1650 Super for a long time, you can save some money and go with a Bronze PSU with 450 or 550 W of power.

Jul 7, 2020
The two Cooler Master units are better than the Gigabyte models I'd say, go with the V650 in my opinion. You can also look for Bronze certification, not all Bronze rated PSU's are poor quality. The Corsair CX550 would be more than enough for your system, and will probably be cheaper than any of these units(unless there's a supply shortage). Go with gold certified 650 W unit only if you plan on upgrading the GPU in the future to something like an RTX 2070, 2080, 2080 Super or RTX 3070. If you plan on sticking with the 1650 Super for a long time, you can save some money and go with a Bronze PSU with 450 or 550 W of power.
I also have option of gigabyte b700h bronze. Will this one sufficient?