[SOLVED] Which rtx vendor should I go with

Emil_Meld

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2013
I already had a 2060 super from pny and gigabyte I do not want those again. I am looking into nvidias own card, still the 2060 super, but dont know whether to go with evga or Nvidia’s own card or maybe something else. Can I get anything better than the card they’ve made themselves is basically my question. I do not care about costumer support or anything like that only out of the box quality. A little side question; would it be better to go with like a 2070 non super? I see a 7% performance increase over the 2060 super though I know its becoming old. The reason I dont want to get 3070 is because im afraid it will only get bottlenecked.

Solution
I already had a 2060 super from pny and gigabyte I do not want those again. I am looking into nvidias own card, still the 2060 super, but dont know whether to go with evga or Nvidia’s own card or maybe something else. Can I get anything better than the card they’ve made themselves is basically my question. I do not care about costumer support or anything like that only out of the box quality. A little side question; would it be better to go with like a 2070 non super? I see a 7% performance increase over the 2060 super though I know its becoming old. The reason I dont want to get 3070 is because im afraid it will only get bottlenecked.
List your full system specs including monitor resolution and refresh rate. And in case of...

Ziadul87

Reputable
BANNED
List your full system specs including monitor resolution and refresh rate. And in case of vendors, i usually go with the cheapest one.
Why? Because:
Less overclocked and cheap 2070 > Overclocked and expensive 2060 Super

But some prefer specific vendors for silent operation, looks and other things. I am not so picky when it comes to hardware.

Solution