[SOLVED] Which size Monitor better for 1080p resolution

Solution
But which one looks "better" if you can pick one? Is it same quality for 22 and 24 without much difference?
I currently have a 21.5" 1080p monitor as a second screen and still use the 32" 1080p on a different PC and i can say that theres only a slight increase in pixellation. Your mileage may vary like i said it depends on how much "processing" the monitor does, kind of like anti-aliasing. Cheap 24" will look terrible as they probably dont have a good image processor in the monitor, but an expensive 24" or better quality one will look about as good as the 22" in most instances.

TL;DR If youre buying reasonable quality monitors, 22" or 24" at this point is just preference.

TK31

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2011
I've had up to 32" @ 1080p at a distance of about 30-40cm away from the screen with no noticeable pixellation. Mainly due to the processing the monitor did on the image to reduce pixellation but any of those is fine. The smaller you go the less you'll see the pixels, but any of those two sizes are great. Lots of people use 1080p on 27 inch as well.

Vayne77

Prominent
Feb 13, 2020
I've had up to 32" @ 1080p at a distance of about 30-40cm away from the screen with no noticeable pixellation. Mainly due to the processing the monitor did on the image to reduce pixellation but any of those is fine. The smaller you go the less you'll see the pixels, but any of those two sizes are great. Lots of people use 1080p on 27 inch as well.

But which one looks "better" if you can pick one? Is it same quality for 22 and 24 without much difference?

TK31

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2011
I currently have a 21.5" 1080p monitor as a second screen and still use the 32" 1080p on a different PC and i can say that theres only a slight increase in pixellation. Your mileage may vary like i said it depends on how much "processing" the monitor does, kind of like anti-aliasing. Cheap 24" will look terrible as they probably dont have a good image processor in the monitor, but an expensive 24" or better quality one will look about as good as the 22" in most instances.

TL;DR If youre buying reasonable quality monitors, 22" or 24" at this point is just preference.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS