[SOLVED] Which Smart TV Keyboard for New LG OLED?

mshepp

Reputable
May 23, 2015
I would like to buy a keyboard to use with my new LG OLED Smart TV. I want to use it for searches and data entry on the LG apps but would also like one that can be used with my Apple TV. Any recommendations? I looked at the Logitech K400 but it seems to have track pad scrolling issues...

Solution
I have the K830 and it's great, although about double the price of the K400. I've also used the small keyboards you can find all over eBay, Rii, which are in the $20 range. Whatever you get, get one with backlight on the keys, nothing more annoying than trying to see the keys or buttons in a dark room during a movie. I've use the cheap keyboards for years and they are fine, still working.

71o-Us77CBL._SL1126_.jpg
I have the K830 and it's great, although about double the price of the K400. I've also used the small keyboards you can find all over eBay, Rii, which are in the $20 range. Whatever you get, get one with backlight on the keys, nothing more annoying than trying to see the keys or buttons in a dark room during a movie. I've use the cheap keyboards for years and they are fine, still working.

71o-Us77CBL._SL1126_.jpg

Solution