Which to choose? Rx 580 Saphire vs Aorus vs Msi

Aug 22, 2018
CPU: i5 8400
Mother: ASUS ROG STRIX B360-G GAMING
RAM: Kingston Hyperx 2x8gb 2400 Mhz

(Planning to play only at 1080p)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm about to update my gpu,and I'm between 3 options:

-Sapphire RX 580 4GB DDR5 NITRO +

-Gigabyte RX 580 4GB AORUS RGB Fusion

(At the same price)

or a little bit more:

-MSI RX 580 8GB GDDR5 ARMOR MK2 OC

I know that 8gb is better than 4gb :D but I have no experience or references about msi gpu.

which to choose?

Solution
Also, keep in mind that they may have coolers that are different width/length. I know in my PC, space can be a little tight, and a wider cooler (where the power connectors are also outward more) would be a problem for me as then the PCIe connectors will butt-up against the side-panel of the case.

That issue aside, I do like Sapphire, generally, but I tend to lean toward the greater amount of VRAM.

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
Also, keep in mind that they may have coolers that are different width/length. I know in my PC, space can be a little tight, and a wider cooler (where the power connectors are also outward more) would be a problem for me as then the PCIe connectors will butt-up against the side-panel of the case.

That issue aside, I do like Sapphire, generally, but I tend to lean toward the greater amount of VRAM.

Solution

t99

Honorable
Jul 16, 2014
Msi all the way, their products are so well made. My last 2 gpu have been msi gaming x series and my next one is also going to be. I use them hard and they run great, still using older one on a backup system. I have been so impressed with them I went with msi motherboard and it's also amazing