[SOLVED] which tpm chip is compatible with asus h81m-a?

Jul 19, 2021
Can someone tell me where I can check which version is compatible with the tpm chip on my motherboard asus h81m-a?
on the page it only indicates that the chip is installed separately but does not give more details
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1150/H81M-A/E8445_H81M-Series.pdf
asustpm.png

I want to find out if I can install a tpm 2.0 chip to install windows 11 and if it is worth buying it

Solution
Mostly tpm 2.0 is not compatible with old motherboard, if it's for windows 11, then dont. it's better to wait until windows 11 official release. Currntly im on Windows 11 Dev build on a old cpu, no tpm included. Done this by putting install.esd to my windows 10 boot installer, and currently waiting on final release and see if the method still works :tearsofjoy:

unknown.png
Mostly tpm 2.0 is not compatible with old motherboard, if it's for windows 11, then dont. it's better to wait until windows 11 official release. Currntly im on Windows 11 Dev build on a old cpu, no tpm included. Done this by putting install.esd to my windows 10 boot installer, and currently waiting on final release and see if the method still works :tearsofjoy:

unknown.png

Solution