Which wireless earbuds for running and bicycling?

McLovinHawaii

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2014
I have a Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro and need a pair of bluetooth earbuds for running and bicycling. Thinking about spending around $150-120. They have to be wireless in-ear earbuds like earplugs if that makes sense, nothing airpod-like that only hangs in the ear, and they have to be able to handle sweat.

Been looking at Under Armour True Wireless Flash Earbuds and Jabra Elite Sport True Wireless Earbuds but I have no idea if they're good or not compared to the rest of the market. Feel free to recommend something in the price range

I have a Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro and need a pair of bluetooth earbuds for running and bicycling. Thinking about spending around $150-120. They have to be wireless in-ear earbuds like earplugs if that makes sense, nothing airpod-like that only hangs in the ear, and they have to be able to handle sweat.

Been looking at Under Armour True Wireless Flash Earbuds and Jabra Elite Sport True Wireless Earbuds but I have no idea if they're good or not compared to the rest of the market. Feel free to recommend something in the price range
Powerbeat pro