Question While playing games my pc turns black and loops sound

Miner06er

Reputable
Dec 31, 2016
I could have just started up a game, or been playing a game for hours and my pc does this glitch. What happens is my screen turns black and the sound starts looping the last bit of sound that was playing. All of my fans and lights are still on inside of my pc, but nothing is responding on my pc because the screen is black. I have to hold down the power button and hard shut down my pc to boot it back up. Any help would be appreciated

Miner06er

Reputable
Dec 31, 2016
CPU: Ryzen 3 2200g
MOBO: Gigabyte b450m ds3H
Ram: 2x4 8gb 2400 mhz G.Skill Ripjaws V
GPU: R9 270x
PSU: Corsair CX600
HDD: 1TB samsung 7200rpm

No my computer isn't overclocked

Windows is fully updated to the latest version of Windows 10

Drivers fully updated

I don't know what temps I have, don't really know how to check and never really had to

Miner06er

Reputable
Dec 31, 2016
Sorry for not responding in a while, been busy. Haven't gotten around to checking my temps, but im sure they're fine considering my pc even crashes while playing Golf With Friends which by no means is an intense game. But another problem has came about, my pc will randomly just restart without warning, i could be in the middle of a match and my pc just turns black, all fans stop, and it turns back on. No sound glitch like last time, and the pc actually turns off and not just the screen.