Question White edges on models, AA not working properly, white shimmering on models when panning camera.

Dec 27, 2022
hi this recently became very annoying as it wasn't like this before. Been having these problems with all games e.g MSFS 2020, X-Plane 11-12, Ready or Not, Red Dead Redemption 2, and Minecraft.
this problem recently occurred the past month and I've just managed to shrug it off, but now it's really apparent that it's starting to annoy me. I've tried almost every setting with anti-aliasing both in Nvidia control panel and application settings and tried messing with vsync and monitor settings, still did not fix this problem. I've sometimes noticed when my hardware gets tanked it occurs but it sometimes also doesn't occur

here's an example in which it clearly captures it.
View: https://youtu.be/BiC0Oe7WL24

My Specs are:
HP Victus 16
Ryzen 5 5600h
RTX 3050mobile
16GB RAM
516GB M.2 SSD
1080p 144hz Laptop monitor

feel free to ask more questions to clarify, tried my best to fix it by myself. Clearly didn't work, and now I need help from professionals.
Thanks in advance!

Dec 27, 2022
Have you tried a different cable? What setting on the monitor did you try?
Yes tried using a external monitor with 4k resolution via HDMI problem got worse instead.

Tried using different refresh rates on my monitor and even scaling down the resolution to 1280x720 problem still persists.
Thanks for the reply!