Question White Horizontal Flicker when browsing

pirate_tat87

Commendable
Feb 14, 2022
Hello, First I am not sure if I'm posting this in the correct spot so if I am I do apologize and if need be allow me to repost in the right spot.

• desktop PC I'm using is an HP Victus 15L Gaming Desktop (Model: TG02-0000a)
  • Graphics Card in the system is an Radeon Rx 6400
  • motherboard installed is: L56021-006 (Erica8)
  • Power supply: Model # M15695-002
  • 32gb of RAM (2x 16gb) Model: Kingston KVR32N22S8/16
  • Storage: 2 TB SSD NVME
  • 3 Sceptre Computer Monitors (Model: C248W-1920RN)
  • The browser I am currently using is Opera Gx Version LVL 5 (Core: 107.0.5045.79)

I used to have another connection setup, but as it is currently right now this is how it's all connected.

My Rx 6400 has two video output options 1) HDMI and 1) Displayport

I have the one HDMI coming out of the GPU and directly to one Monitor

the second video out I'm using a Displayport to HDMI cable to connect to the second monitor

the third connection I'm actually using the intergraded HDMI output of the motherboard to one monitor

All three monitors are working and all three monitors are at the max refresh rate of the monitor which is 75hz

The issue that I am still experiencing and was also previously experiencing with the old setup I had.

Is that every so often when I am browsing pages on the internet, Half the page will flicker white across the whole screen horizontally for a split second and then go back to normal

The following is a link to the video I took it's the last 4 seconds of the clip View: https://imgur.com/a/NyfKlaC

My problem that I'm having since I'm not a computer tech, I am not sure where to start troubleshooting, if it's at the PC end, the monitor end, or if it's a software issue with the browser that I'm using. so any help or advice would be greatly appreciated if any additional information is needed please let me know.

Thank you.

DaleH

Prominent
Mar 24, 2023
Hello, First I am not sure if I'm posting this in the correct spot so if I am I do apologize and if need be allow me to repost in the right spot.

• desktop PC I'm using is an HP Victus 15L Gaming Desktop (Model: TG02-0000a)
  • Graphics Card in the system is an Radeon Rx 6400
  • motherboard installed is: L56021-006 (Erica8)
  • Power supply: Model # M15695-002
  • 32gb of RAM (2x 16gb) Model: Kingston KVR32N22S8/16
  • Storage: 2 TB SSD NVME
  • 3 Sceptre Computer Monitors (Model: C248W-1920RN)
  • The browser I am currently using is Opera Gx Version LVL 5 (Core: 107.0.5045.79)

I used to have another connection setup, but as it is currently right now this is how it's all connected.

My Rx 6400 has two video output options 1) HDMI and 1) Displayport

I have the one HDMI coming out of the GPU and directly to one Monitor

the second video out I'm using a Displayport to HDMI cable to connect to the second monitor

the third connection I'm actually using the intergraded HDMI output of the motherboard to one monitor

All three monitors are working and all three monitors are at the max refresh rate of the monitor which is 75hz

The issue that I am still experiencing and was also previously experiencing with the old setup I had.

Is that every so often when I am browsing pages on the internet, Half the page will flicker white across the whole screen horizontally for a split second and then go back to normal

The following is a link to the video I took it's the last 4 seconds of the clip View: https://imgur.com/a/NyfKlaC

My problem that I'm having since I'm not a computer tech, I am not sure where to start troubleshooting, if it's at the PC end, the monitor end, or if it's a software issue with the browser that I'm using. so any help or advice would be greatly appreciated if any additional information is needed please let me know.

Thank you.
Is the symptom the same on all monitors?

pirate_tat87

Commendable
Feb 14, 2022
Is the symptom the same on all monitors?
Yes it has happened on all three monitors at least once if not more, and as you can see it's not every page I visit it's very random, out of that clip I took it took me about 2 minutes in full to recreate the issue.