Question White led ASUS b450-f and second monitor

Aug 15, 2020
Good day!
My PC collection Ryzen 5 2600, motherboard ASUS b450-f, two monitors are connected, one display port, the second through a VGA- HDMI converter. When I turn on the PC, everything freezes at the white diode stage, if you turn off the second monitor, everything starts. Periodically, if you restart the PC many times in a row, then everything turns on. Reset BIOS doesn't help. I bought a new converter for DVI-D, the same problem. I checked the converters on another PC, the monitor is working. What could be the problem?
English is not my first language, so sorry for the mistakes.
Thanks!

Maybe someone help me? Please
Do you have a discrete GPU in the system? The connectors on the motherboard back panel are for attaching a monitor only when you have an APU (2200g, 2400g, 3400g for instance). Your Ryzen 2600 is a CPU and needs a discrete GPU to work.

Also, if you do have a discrete GPU the monitor(s) have to be plugged into it and not the motherboard connectors.

Aug 15, 2020
Do you have a discrete GPU in the system? The connectors on the motherboard back panel are for attaching a monitor only when you have an APU (2200g, 2400g, 3400g for instance). Your Ryzen 2600 is a CPU and needs a discrete GPU to work.

Also, if you do have a discrete GPU the monitor(s) have to be plugged into it and not the motherboard connectors.

Yes, I have RX580 8Gb. My monitors connected from GPU.