[SOLVED] White sticker for motherboard heatsink

anonymous890

Reputable
Jan 15, 2018
View: https://imgur.com/a/aVfOrUO

I have an ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F and I want to cover the heatsink with white sticker for a complete white build look (see attached picture)

Do you have any recommendations what kind of white sticker I can use? something that won't affect the thermals, won't cause any static or damage to the motherboard and something I can remove anytime and won't void the warranty.

Thank you very much for the help.

also if anyone could answer
I went and paid someone to paint my gpu to white, he used a gray primer and then white spray paint, it kinda looked a bit white but a bit caramel, not pure white, is there a way I can go pure white?

Solution
I have an ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F and I want to cover the heatsink with white sticker for a complete white build look (see attached picture)

Do you have any recommendations what kind of white sticker I can use? something that won't affect the thermals, won't cause any static or damage to the motherboard and something I can remove anytime and won't void the warranty.

I went and paid someone to paint my gpu to white, he used a gray primer and then white spray paint, it kinda looked a bit white but a bit caramel, not pure white, is there a way I can go pure white?
White vinyl wrap might work...like this. Apply and trim with a razor blade. I like the white...

White vinyl wrap might work...like this. Apply and trim with a razor blade. I like the white carbon fiber look. Any sticker will adversely affect the ability of the heatsink to shed heat to the air...hopefully not much though. Even paint does.

A second coat of paint for the GPU. Pick the white tone to match...and be sure to wipe it off with alcohol first to clean and help adhesion.

Solution