[SOLVED] White sticker for motherboard heatsink

anonymous890

Commendable
Jan 15, 2018
View: https://imgur.com/a/aVfOrUO

I have an ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F and I want to cover the heatsink with white sticker for a complete white build look (see attached picture)

Do you have any recommendations what kind of white sticker I can use? something that won't affect the thermals, won't cause any static or damage to the motherboard and something I can remove anytime and won't void the warranty.

Thank you very much for the help.

also if anyone could answer
I went and paid someone to paint my gpu to white, he used a gray primer and then white spray paint, it kinda looked a bit white but a bit caramel, not pure white, is there a way I can go pure white?

I have an ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F and I want to cover the heatsink with white sticker for a complete white build look (see attached picture)

Do you have any recommendations what kind of white sticker I can use? something that won't affect the thermals, won't cause any static or damage to the motherboard and something I can remove anytime and won't void the warranty.

I went and paid someone to paint my gpu to white, he used a gray primer and then white spray paint, it kinda looked a bit white but a bit caramel, not pure white, is there a way I can go pure white?
White vinyl wrap might work...like this. Apply and trim with a razor blade. I like the white carbon fiber look. Any sticker will adversely affect the ability of the heatsink to shed heat to the air...hopefully not much though. Even paint does.

A second coat of paint for the GPU. Pick the white tone to match...and be sure to wipe it off with alcohol first to clean and help adhesion.

White vinyl wrap might work...like this. Apply and trim with a razor blade. I like the white carbon fiber look. Any sticker will adversely affect the ability of the heatsink to shed heat to the air...hopefully not much though. Even paint does.

A second coat of paint for the GPU. Pick the white tone to match...and be sure to wipe it off with alcohol first to clean and help adhesion.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS