Who mades SilentiumPC PSUs?

hobbit123.cze

Honorable
Feb 5, 2018
Hey, hello community, i have a question, who mades SilentiumPC PSUs? Or quality of their models. They're looking really good but i don't want to buy Eurocase in the poke(some cringe jokes included)

Solution
I understand you wanting a gold rated unit.

However a gold rating in itself is not a true indication of actual quality.

Id rather take a well reviewed , known good quality bronze unit over an unknown gold rated one like the silentium.

Irregardless , take the tx550m if its in budget.
Its a known 'good quality psu' full stop.

orionfotl

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2013
They only used SAMA and Sirfa so far, both great manufacturers with lots of experience and many high-end platforms to choose from.

Quality depends on the particular model, but every current SilentiumPC unit is good for the money. Vero L2 and Vero M2 offer independent voltage regulation with LLC resonant topology for a low price, while Supremo L2 is a very cheap, good performing Gold.

hobbit123.cze

Honorable
Feb 5, 2018
Ok, i'm looking for a bulid with Corsair TX550M or Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 550W but when i was scrolling down the page with PSUs in the e-shop, i found SilentiumPC PSUs and i was really interested because they make really good stuff and i was wondering about the price - it's very cheap, their PSU Supremo M2 is today about 68$ and Seasonic Focus for 113$

orionfotl

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2013
If the price difference isn't big, then get the TX550M like you said. It has 2 extra years of warranty and will last a little longer too.

Which particular unit do you speak of?

I understand you wanting a gold rated unit.

However a gold rating in itself is not a true indication of actual quality.

Id rather take a well reviewed , known good quality bronze unit over an unknown gold rated one like the silentium.

Irregardless , take the tx550m if its in budget.
Its a known 'good quality psu' full stop.

Solution

can you post some of those "many high end platforms" made by SAMA ?
because i for sure can´t think of any high end consumer PSU made by this company .